This is a great 4 star hotel set back on the hill behind Funchai the staff are very helpful and attentive the bed and breakfast deal is good but half board not advisable as there are plenty of places to eat close buy ..All rooms are clean and well furnished but avoid rooms 316 + 216 at all costs as these are on the front of the hotel opposite a crossroads if you are in these rooms you will hear traffic going by all night long unless your a heavy sleeper.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The charming 4-star hotel Quinta Bela São Tiago was originally a traditional Madeiran Manor House built in 1834. The manor house and its extensive gardens have been carefully restored to create a paradise right in the heart of this lovely old district.The Quinta Bela São Tiago offers a welcoming and relaxing atmosphere in a unique location in Madeira! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Quinta Bela Sao Tiago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quinta Bela Sao Tiago Hotel Funchal
- Quinta Bela Sao Tiago Funchal
- Hotel Quinta Bela Sao Tiago Madeira/Funchal