Great holiday- Feb 2013
- Perfect location, close to all restaurants
- Beautiful setting in a charming old building
- Excellent breakfast, served either indoor or outdoor ( weather permitting )
- Excellent restaurant with very helpful and friendly staff
- Friendliness of reception staff
I would recommend you ask for a room with sea view, although it is a more expensive option.
Will defenately be back. Thank you Quinta Santiago
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The charming 4-star hotel Quinta Bela São Tiago was originally a traditional Madeiran Manor House built in 1834. The manor house and its extensive gardens have been carefully restored to create a paradise right in the heart of this lovely old district.The Quinta Bela São Tiago offers a welcoming and relaxing atmosphere in a unique location in Madeira! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Hotel Quinta Bela Sao Tiago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quinta Bela Sao Tiago Hotel Funchal
- Quinta Bela Sao Tiago Funchal
- Hotel Quinta Bela Sao Tiago Madeira/Funchal