We would certainly agree that this is a gem of a hotel in a great location in west Funchal. The hotel is extremely comfortable, staff are wonderful, the breakfast is excellent and it has superb leisure facilities including a nice indoor pool which is a real bonus at this time of year and an all weather tennis court. The ala carte Palador restaurant is lovely and we had an excellent meal there one night. There is the hotel shuttle up to 6pm and local bus no 45 stops right outside the hotel. We did walk into the centre and also to the lido and promenade area but would not choose to walk back up the hills. It is worth choosing a sea view room as the views are great and they get the sun on the balcony. This hotel is very keen to ensure that you have a memorable stay and this focus on the attention to detail with a very good price would be hard to beat. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the west hillside of Funchal, with superb views of the sea, the bay and magnificent mountains. With a relaxed and friendly atmosphere, this is the ideal place for an unforgettable holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Madeira Panoramico Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Madeira Panoramico
- Madeira Panoramico Funchal
- Madeira Panoramico Hotel Funchal