We just came back from Madeira after staying at this hotel for one week. Can't recommend it enough. Very friendly staff and a clean and tidy place. The hotel is built on three levels, but a quick look around and you'll soon get to know it. Unfortunate no upgrades were available as the hotel was full. Buffet breakfasts were fine served between 0730 and 1000. Their jacuzzi near the road was lovely and is open daily until 2100. Sunday night they have live fado performance in the cocktail bar starting at 2115 until 2200. We would not hesitate staying here again. Thank you for a great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the west hillside of Funchal, with superb views of the sea, the bay and magnificent mountains. With a relaxed and friendly atmosphere, this is the ideal place for an unforgettable holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Otel, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Madeira Panoramico Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Madeira Panoramico
- Madeira Panoramico Funchal
- Madeira Panoramico Hotel Funchal