Stayed here in November 2012. Hotel facilities good. Took a while to find our way around because its on different levels but once we got the hang of it no problem. The rooms are nicely finished with good views of Funchal. Don't know about the rear facing rooms. We found the staff to be very professional in their approach but not overly friendly. Maybe this was because it was end of season but not a great problem. The food is very good with a large selection for breakfast and evening meal. We didn't have lunch at the hotel as we were always out during the day. Quite a trek to Funchal itself but a pleasant walk down in the morning. Probably wise to book the hotel minibus back or get a taxi though. Overall a pleasant stay and we would recommend it as a good base to see the rest of Madeira.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the west hillside of Funchal, with superb views of the sea, the bay and magnificent mountains. With a relaxed and friendly atmosphere, this is the ideal place for an unforgettable holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Madeira Panoramico Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Madeira Panoramico
- Madeira Panoramico Funchal
- Madeira Panoramico Hotel Funchal