The hotel is clean and well kept and we found all the staff friendly and extremely helpful. The view from our sea view room was well worth the extra charge. We were in the main reception area of the hotel which is further away from the road and therefore quiet. There was an excellent choice of food at the breakfast buffet, including freshly cooked eggs to order. There are two restaurants, one serving a buffet meal and a well appointed A La Carte which we found similar in value to local restaurants. There is a steep approach to the hotel which would be quite challenging for anyone with walking difficulties. There is a courtesy minibus into Funchal which must be pre-booked at reception. It takes about 45 minutes to walk into Funchal and about 20 minutes to walk to the Lido area where there is a variety of restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the west hillside of Funchal, with superb views of the sea, the bay and magnificent mountains. With a relaxed and friendly atmosphere, this is the ideal place for an unforgettable holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Madeira Panoramico Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Madeira Panoramico
- Madeira Panoramico Funchal
- Madeira Panoramico Hotel Funchal