Stayed in Feb for a week. Room very good, large with twins settee, kitchenette table and chairs.
Reception staff all excellent. Breakfast was the biggest let down, not enough choice especially as my daughter is veggie so usually fills up on breakfast with pastries etc.. but a someone else mentioned food was not relelished quick enough staff were more intrested in setting up tables.
out door pool is cold even though it states heated, indoor pool fine, jacussi great had a massage which was very good.area good shops down the road, abit further for resturants, bus good shame it dose not do a latter pickup.they do a towel service and kettle in room a few bath stuff like shampoo and body wash. Free wi fi in reception, entertainment not good, same singers every night.local dancers one night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is situated 3 km from the centre of Funchal, on the island of Madeira. Our island is beautiful and, because we want to give you a perfect welcome, we have thought of all the details. Located in the best tourist area, the Suite Hotel Jardins d'Ajuda is very close to the sea, has beach access, as well as access to other amenities, namely restaurants, bars, 50m from the shopping centre (Madeira Forum), supermarkets, public transport services and a private car park. It is a privileged location that unites the comfort and quality of our hotel with all the possibilities of the surrounding areas, to make your stay memorable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Otel, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Jardins d’Ajuda Suite Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jardins d Ajuda Suite Funchal
- The Jardins d’Ajuda Suite Hotel Madeira/Funchal