We returned to the Residence again in January, this time for three weeks, and loved it as always. We so enjoy our apartment (now refurbished) with it's lovely view and comfort - you immediately begin to appreciate and enjoy the quiet and relaxing pace of the surrounds and the comfort of the Residence and the Porto Mare Hotel. The Owners Relations Team, and the hotel staff, are always so kind and helpful all the time - nothing is ever too much of a problem which makes the whole stay that much more enjoyable.Weather was brilliant, good local restaurants and plenty of good walks. Hard to beat and already looking forward to returning next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Occupying the west wing of the Vila Porto Mare resort, The Residence enjoys the use of all its facilities and a real sense of community. A wide selection of carefully furnished and fully equipped apartments where comfort is our motto. The 99 units divided into studios, one and two bedroom apartments are decorated with a touch of exoticism. The Residence apartments combine views over the ocean with tropical gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Porto Mare Residence Funchal
- Porto Mare Residence Hotel Funchal
- The Residence Madeira/Funchal