Have just spent a very good week away at the Madeira Regency Club. Staff are all very friendly and helpful and the food in the Yacht Bar is excellent - well worth the "Meal Deal". It's in a good prime location with seafront views near the old town and the updated promenade just a short distance away makes a pleasant walk into Funchal. I would certainly recommend this resort to friends and family, in fact we are going back late next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering panoramic views of the Madeiran coastline from its salt-water pool, the 4-star Regency Club features a restaurants and a health club. All air-conditioned apartments have a balcony and kitchenette. Spaciously laid out, all sunny apartments at Regency Club Madeira come with an LCD TV, seating area and modern bathroom. The majority of the apartments have ocean views. A breakfast buffet is served in the restaurant by the pool. The Yacht Bar Club overlooks the water and offers light meals for lunch and dinner. Guests have private sea access from the pool deck with its sun loungers. Apart from a sauna visit, guests can play squash or enjoy free transport to 2 of Madeira's golf courses. The centre of Funchal with its many bars and restaurants is 1 km away from Regency Club Madeira. This is our guests' favourite part of Funchal, according to independent reviews. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotel.de, getaroom.com, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Madeira Regency Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Madeira Regency Club Hotel Funchal
- Regency Hotel Madeira
- Regency Hotel Funchal
- Madeira Regency Club Funchal