Have visited the Club many times over the last 22 years, and have been delighted with almost every aspect. It is by far the friendliest resort in Madeira, backed up by friendly and accommodating staff, good facilities, and excellent apartments. Superb situation for visits to Funchal, and breakfast at the Yacht Bar overlooking the lovely pool has to be experienced to be believed. Easy access to the sea is yet another bonus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering panoramic views of the Madeiran coastline from its salt-water pool, the 4-star Regency Club features a restaurants and a health club. All air-conditioned apartments have a balcony and kitchenette. Spaciously laid out, all sunny apartments at Regency Club Madeira come with an LCD TV, seating area and modern bathroom. The majority of the apartments have ocean views. A breakfast buffet is served in the restaurant by the pool. The Yacht Bar Club overlooks the water and offers light meals for lunch and dinner. Guests have private sea access from the pool deck with its sun loungers. Apart from a sauna visit, guests can play squash or enjoy free transport to 2 of Madeira's golf courses. The centre of Funchal with its many bars and restaurants is 1 km away from Regency Club Madeira. This is our guests' favourite part of Funchal, according to independent reviews. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, HostelWorld, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Madeira Regency Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Madeira Regency Club Hotel Funchal
- Regency Hotel Madeira
- Regency Hotel Funchal
- Madeira Regency Club Funchal