This was our first all inclusive holiday and it was perfect. The hotel was of a high standard. The food was excellent - the buffet system meant that we could sample many dishes to decide what we wanted to eat. The service was first class - reception staff friendly and helpful, bar staff very professional - they knew who was next to be served. The waiters in the restaurant were very attentive. Entertainment was on offer if we wanted to take advantage of it. My husband made the most of the Sports bar to catch up on football matches! The rooms are spacious - we were disappointed with the view from our original room but were moved on request to a room with a view of the pool and sea. The hotel is in an ideal location for strolls along the promenade by the side of the sea and for trips further afield, the bus stops just outside the hotel. The Enotel is very worthy of praise. We hope to revisit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enotel Lido Madeira is a comfortable 5 star hotel located in the main touristic area, situated above the ocean with direct access to the oceanfront promenade and just 5 minutes from the centre of Funchal. There are 270 comfortable rooms available including balcony with a ocean side view, air conditioning, cable TV, hairdryer, mini bar, separate bath and shower, bathrobes, telephone with direct outside line and voicemail facility there are also 47 Suites with a Jacuzzi, coffee and tea making facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TravelUp, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Enotel Lido Madeira reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Enotel Lido Madeira Hotel Funchal
- Tivoli Madeira Funchal
- Tivoli Madeira Hotel Funchal
- Enotel Lido Madeira Funchal