We were looking for a tranquil and relaxing environment and this is exactly what we found, both in terms of the hotel setting and the manner of its friendly and attentive staff. Walking to the pool, listening to birdsong was a wonderful start to the day, as was the excellent breakfast. We were particularly impressed by the way the staff seemed genuinely concerned that we enjoy our stay and wanted to know that everything was as it should be.We loved the spacious accommodation (which was much larger than expected) and the view from our balcony was just what we had hoped for. We made regular use of the levada walk running through the hotel grounds, as well as the very handily located local bus service and hotel courtesy bus. The very personal farewell we received was the perfect end to a lovely week.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Member of Design Hotels, Choupana Hills is located in Madeira Island Portugal and has one of the most beautiful views over the Atlantic Ocean. Nestled in a botanical garden the hotel provides a unique atmosphere. It's 62 rooms and suites are displayed in bungalows. Some African and Asian influences can be noticed in the unique decoration of this boutique hotel. The SPA has been awarded several times and exceeds the most demanding expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia and Hotwire so you can book your Choupana Hills Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Choupana Hills Resort And Spa
- Choupana Hills Hotel Funchal
- Choupana Hills Resort & Spa Madeira/Funchal