After a weekend spent at Choupana Hills, we couldn’t fail to come here and comment the splendid service and fantastic hotel.
The hotel has a prime location with an incredible view over the city of Funchal.
We are literally in the clouds...
The rooms are beautiful, cosy, comfortable and with a fantastic balcony.
The staff is very attentive, with a genuine concern for the guests’ welfare, very welcoming.
We found the "levadas" and the hotel is in perfect harmony with nature.
Finally, the excellent restaurant that stands on its own: wonderful food at affordable prices. The refinement of taste, the space and the view justified, even for the locals, a visit. The price paid per meal is equivalent to any ordinary restaurant in the city center.
We only regret having to catch a plane to stay there.
We highly recommended Choupana Hills.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Member of Design Hotels, Choupana Hills is located in Madeira Island Portugal and has one of the most beautiful views over the Atlantic Ocean. Nestled in a botanical garden the hotel provides a unique atmosphere. It's 62 rooms and suites are displayed in bungalows. Some African and Asian influences can be noticed in the unique decoration of this boutique hotel. The SPA has been awarded several times and exceeds the most demanding expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Choupana Hills Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Choupana Hills Resort And Spa
- Choupana Hills Hotel Funchal
- Choupana Hills Resort & Spa Madeira/Funchal