We spent our last two nights here of a week in Madeira. All the staff were very helpful and discreetly watchful. Our room, including bathroom, was comfortable and clean, as were all the public parts of the hotel. Food was excellent, particularly the breakfast. The lounges were relaxing, but there wasn't anywhere central that was obviously just a 'sitting around' area, nor an obvious bar area. Compared to other hotels, our room seemed a little cold. The location, away from the noise of Funchal, was lovely.
An elegant and restful hotel with not much wrong with it. An indoor pool would have been good, though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We strive to give you the warm and genuine hospitality of the traditional Madeiran Quintas. There are many moments to be cherished at Quinta da Bela Vista, one of the most select and exclusive family properties on Madeira island. This five star hotel enveloped in two hectares of luxurious botanical gardens – the ideal place to relax and enjoy spectacular views - hosts a significant antiques private collection. Our commitment ensures every guest wishes are fulfilled, making you feel at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Odigeo, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Quinta da Bela Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quinta Da Bela Vista Hotel Funchal
- Quinta Da Bela Vista Funchal
- Quinta Da Bela Vista Madeira/Funchal