Set in extensive wooded gardens with views down to Funchal from main buliding and pool area. Charming, restful, old timer colonial style with furnishings and sitting rooms as well as full facilities. Gym/fitness suite and Jacuzzi spa in a building next to fair sized pool area - towels provided. Sumptious buffet style breakfast in elegant dinning room. Very friendly and attentive service. A la Carte restaurant in separate building - also colonial style with slightly overpriced menu compared to the town. Rooms large, clean, good beds and TV (BBC World, CNN, Discovery and 2 other English Channels), mini bar, A/C - Bathrooms excellent good shower - over bath, separate WC, OK hairdryer, bathrobes, slippers towels - all first class. Taxi to town is 8 Euros each way and takes ten minutes. Plenty of restaurants and life in the town. Suits mature persons/couples. Only real criticism is limited poolside food menu. Would re-visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We strive to give you the warm and genuine hospitality of the traditional Madeiran Quintas. There are many moments to be cherished at Quinta da Bela Vista, one of the most select and exclusive family properties on Madeira island. This five star hotel enveloped in two hectares of luxurious botanical gardens – the ideal place to relax and enjoy spectacular views - hosts a significant antiques private collection. Our commitment ensures every guest wishes are fulfilled, making you feel at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Expedia and Jetsetter so you can book your Quinta da Bela Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quinta Da Bela Vista Hotel Funchal
- Quinta Da Bela Vista Funchal
- Quinta Da Bela Vista Madeira/Funchal