This hotel in Madeira is in a quite location with breath taking views of the Funchal and the Atlantic Ocean. The rooms are all spacious with views of the beautiful gardens which Madeira is famous for, food is a very high standard, with lots to choose from from breakfast to dinner.
Staff go that extra mile to make sure that your stay in a very special one and nothing is not to much trouble.
This hotel is suited for singles , couples and retired people!
All the hotel furniture is antique in every corridor, that makes it that extra special feeling about the place..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We strive to give you the warm and genuine hospitality of the traditional Madeiran Quintas. There are many moments to be cherished at Quinta da Bela Vista, one of the most select and exclusive family properties on Madeira island. This five star hotel enveloped in two hectares of luxurious botanical gardens – the ideal place to relax and enjoy spectacular views - hosts a significant antiques private collection. Our commitment ensures every guest wishes are fulfilled, making you feel at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Quinta da Bela Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quinta Da Bela Vista Hotel Funchal
- Quinta Da Bela Vista Funchal
- Quinta Da Bela Vista Madeira/Funchal