The hotel cannot be faulted for accommodation, but try and get a balcony if you can, which will enable you to enjoy the views. The food is very well prepared and presented in the restaurant in the old house, and adjoins a relaxing sitting room and a pleasant library. All the staff were pleasant, and very helpful. The gardens give a feeling of peace and tranquillity. The hotel courtesy minibus will take you to the harbour and back, but there are frequent low cost buses and taxis if you prefer getting nearer to the many facilities such as shops or bars and restaurants. Although my wife left her mobile phone behind, Fernando - the Head Receptionist, posted it back to UK arriving within 3 days at no extra cost.Yet another example of the excellent service which you don't always get elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We strive to give you the warm and genuine hospitality of the traditional Madeiran Quintas. There are many moments to be cherished at Quinta da Bela Vista, one of the most select and exclusive family properties on Madeira island. This five star hotel enveloped in two hectares of luxurious botanical gardens – the ideal place to relax and enjoy spectacular views - hosts a significant antiques private collection. Our commitment ensures every guest wishes are fulfilled, making you feel at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia and Jetsetter so you can book your Quinta da Bela Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quinta Da Bela Vista Hotel Funchal
- Quinta Da Bela Vista Funchal
- Quinta Da Bela Vista Madeira/Funchal