We visited the hotel for the second time, the last time being 12 years ago. It was a bit of a treat for us as we have had a hectic year. The great news is that the hotel is even better than we recall from our last visit. A truly 5 star place with service to match. The staff are pleasant and helpful, the rooms (we were given a free upgrade) were spacious and extremely clean. To cap it all the food, which we recalled as being excellent 12 years ago, was even better. We had the fixed half board evening meal during our 2 week stay, and I have to say the 5 course dinner was a delight, with a totally new menu each night. I have no problem with recommending the place to everyone, it is a place we shall return to sooner rather than later. Well worth the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We strive to give you the warm and genuine hospitality of the traditional Madeiran Quintas. There are many moments to be cherished at Quinta da Bela Vista, one of the most select and exclusive family properties on Madeira island. This five star hotel enveloped in two hectares of luxurious botanical gardens – the ideal place to relax and enjoy spectacular views - hosts a significant antiques private collection. Our commitment ensures every guest wishes are fulfilled, making you feel at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Quinta da Bela Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quinta Da Bela Vista Hotel Funchal
- Quinta Da Bela Vista Funchal
- Quinta Da Bela Vista Madeira/Funchal