This was our second stay at Quintinha Sao Joao and we weren't disappointed. Excellent room with balcony overlooking garden. Bed very comfortable and breakfast also excellent. We love the smaller size of the hotel and met some lovely people. Staff consistently friendly and welcoming. Rosie and everyone as helpful as ever. Will definitely be returning and have recommended to friends. Courtesy bus available for those who don't want the 15 minute walk to central Funchal but we didn't need to use it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built within the grounds of an historic "Quinta" of Funchal, Quintinha de Sao Joao resurrects perfectly the magic of the old Madeiran residences. There are 42 spacious rooms in total, all equipped with the most up-to-date facilities with splendid views over the gardens. Bar, restaurant, heated outdoor and indoor swimming pools and full Spa are included facilities. The careful attention to detail and the excellent personal service brings to life our motto "Home from Home." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HRS, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Quintinha Sao Joao reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quintinha Sao Joao Funchal
- Quintinha Sao Joao Hotel Funchal
- Quintinha Sao Joao Madeira/Funchal