We first came to this Hotel in 2004 and we have been coming back ever since. The staff are always very helpful and friendly and the hotel is kept immaculate.at all times. Location to the town is ideal and the walk to the town and back is good for your health! The cocktail party that is given every week is very good and gets you to meet other guests. We prefer the rooms on the top floor as you get a view of the sea and across Funchal to the mountains. Rosie the P.R. lady is a mine of information on every subject . We will be back for our 11th. time soon.
Evelyn and Richard Chambers
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built within the grounds of an historic "Quinta" of Funchal, Quintinha de Sao Joao resurrects perfectly the magic of the old Madeiran residences. There are 42 spacious rooms in total, all equipped with the most up-to-date facilities with splendid views over the gardens. Bar, restaurant, heated outdoor and indoor swimming pools and full Spa are included facilities. The careful attention to detail and the excellent personal service brings to life our motto "Home from Home." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, HostelWorld, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Quintinha Sao Joao reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quintinha Sao Joao Funchal
- Quintinha Sao Joao Hotel Funchal
- Quintinha Sao Joao Madeira/Funchal