This was our first time in Madeira. We were there for 7 days B&B at this lovely modern hotel. The location is the best, sea views, close to Funchal town center (10 minute walk), and just 5 minute walk away from the best restaurants on the island. The staff are very friendly, courteous and helpful. The reception staff saved us money when we could not decide which tour to go on. The restaurant staff were extremely helpful. There was great music in the evenings, dance or listen in the bar. The bus terminus and cable car is just 5 mins away. Highly recommend Porto Santa Maria to everyone and we will definitely stay there on our return. It is the First and the best!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Porto Santa Maria lies at the water's edge in the very heart of Funchal's old centre. Its close relationship to the sea, the outstanding and exclusive views over the harbour where the cruise ships dock, its picturesque surroundings and the unique flavours of its cuisine result in genuine urban tranquility. A congenial hotel offering 146 rooms, restaurant, bars, direct access to the promenade, outdoor pool, indoor pool, SPA, gym, parking...all in the heart of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Porto Santa Maria Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Porto Santa Maria Funchal
- Porto Santa Maria Hotel Madeira/Funchal