This is a cracking hotel everything about it is great.
Whilst stating there my wife went ill with a serious heart problem resulting in her being admitted to Madeira Hospital. As I could not leave Madeira at the end of the holiday the hotel said stay as long as you like. Throughout this trying period the hotel staff were very kind to me, checking what they could do to help etc. I had plenty of grief from the insurer’s agent in France but the hotel staff was always there to help. When it goes wrong this hotel gets 10 out of 10.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Porto Santa Maria lies at the water's edge in the very heart of Funchal's old centre. Its close relationship to the sea, the outstanding and exclusive views over the harbour where the cruise ships dock, its picturesque surroundings and the unique flavours of its cuisine result in genuine urban tranquility. A congenial hotel offering 146 rooms, restaurant, bars, direct access to the promenade, outdoor pool, indoor pool, SPA, gym, parking...all in the heart of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Porto Santa Maria Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Porto Santa Maria Funchal
- Porto Santa Maria Hotel Madeira/Funchal