Splendid view of Funchal Harbour.Excellent service, with a travel rep being present every day. 35 good quality restaurants within walking distance. Very helpful staff and the whole hotel has good wheelchair access. Very clean and quite rooms. Sober entertainment in the evenings. Cannot fault the hotel in any way. Madeira is a beautiful island with something to offer to every visitor, young/old fit or otherwise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Porto Santa Maria lies at the water's edge in the very heart of Funchal's old centre. Its close relationship to the sea, the outstanding and exclusive views over the harbour where the cruise ships dock, its picturesque surroundings and the unique flavours of its cuisine result in genuine urban tranquility. A congenial hotel offering 146 rooms, restaurant, bars, direct access to the promenade, outdoor pool, indoor pool, SPA, gym, parking...all in the heart of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Porto Santa Maria Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Porto Santa Maria Funchal
- Porto Santa Maria Hotel Madeira/Funchal