Stayed at Porto Santa Maria for one week in December. Excellent weather and no mosquitos, even though we had gone prepared. Booked sea view room and enjoyed watching the cruise ships come & go from our balcony. Slight disturbance during the day from the seafront works but not a problem as we were out most of the time. Room, breakfast and indoor pool were excellent. Staff helpful and friendly, even providing continental breakfast on a tray for our early departure
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Porto Santa Maria lies at the water's edge in the very heart of Funchal's old centre. Its close relationship to the sea, the outstanding and exclusive views over the harbour where the cruise ships dock, its picturesque surroundings and the unique flavours of its cuisine result in genuine urban tranquility. A congenial hotel offering 146 rooms, restaurant, bars, direct access to the promenade, outdoor pool, indoor pool, SPA, gym, parking...all in the heart of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and HotelQuickly so you can book your Porto Santa Maria Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Porto Santa Maria Funchal
- Porto Santa Maria Hotel Madeira/Funchal