This was our first visit to Madeira and were very fortunate to be staying at the "Porto Santa Maria Hotel"
My partner thought everything was perfect from checking in through to checking out. Our room was beautiful and overlooked the hotel gardens, the buffet breakfast was amazing and one was truly spoilt for choice.
The management and staff at all levels were very helpful and we thoroughly enjoyed both pre and post dinner drinks in The Captains Bar.
We would love to visit again and will certainly recommend it to friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Porto Santa Maria lies at the water's edge in the very heart of Funchal's old centre. Its close relationship to the sea, the outstanding and exclusive views over the harbour where the cruise ships dock, its picturesque surroundings and the unique flavours of its cuisine result in genuine urban tranquility. A congenial hotel offering 146 rooms, restaurant, bars, direct access to the promenade, outdoor pool, indoor pool, SPA, gym, parking...all in the heart of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and HotelQuickly so you can book your Porto Santa Maria Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Porto Santa Maria Funchal
- Porto Santa Maria Hotel Madeira/Funchal