The apartments are away from the road and adjoining the Pestana Miramar. The apartments are very peaceful, clean and well equiped. The apartments are set in a beautiful garden which is almost a Botanic Garden as all the plants and trees are named and the gardeners have a nursery area where they grow all the plants not just for this resort but also other Pestana resorts. The facilities are also good but not much use seems to be made of the steam room, sauna, and gym complex which meant it was very quiet and enjoyable. Not many children in the resort. Outdoor pool in the resort was cool but easy access to the heated indoor and "cool" outdoor pools at the Miramar without going outside of the resort just a simple lift ride.
Shopping is very easy with a supermarket just 15mins walk and a Patisserie just 2mins walk!
Will definitely be back .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The architectural design of Pestana Village and the landscaping of its gardens have been especially planned to be in harmony with the natural beauty and tranquility of the resort’s setting. This sensitivity to the environment will give the resort a truly village-like feel, with low-rise traditional style buildings surrounded by a wealth of colorful and immaculately cared-for gardens. The Pestana Village shares the grounds and services of the Pestana Miramar Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo, Priceline and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Pestana Village Garden Resort Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pestana Village Garden Resort Aparthotel Hotel Funchal
- Pestana Village Garden Funchal
- Pestana Village Garden Hotel Aparthotel
- Pestana Hotel Funchal
- Pestana Village Garden Resort Aparthotel Madeira/Funchal