After such an enjoyable visit the first time, there is always the doubt that the 2nd time might not be as good. Please to confirm it was super and is our preferred Hotel in Madeira.
November is not always a good month to visit, we had rain showers which did not last for long. Good job the 1,2 and 4 buses stop outside the hotel entrance, made life easy. We like visiting the local coffee shop just down the road from the hotel, open from 8.am every day, great coffee, fresh rolls and cakes. There is also a small super market.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The architectural design of Pestana Village and the landscaping of its gardens have been especially planned to be in harmony with the natural beauty and tranquility of the resort’s setting. This sensitivity to the environment will give the resort a truly village-like feel, with low-rise traditional style buildings surrounded by a wealth of colorful and immaculately cared-for gardens. The Pestana Village shares the grounds and services of the Pestana Miramar Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Pestana Village Garden Resort Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pestana Village Garden Resort Aparthotel Hotel Funchal
- Pestana Village Garden Funchal
- Pestana Village Garden Hotel Aparthotel
- Pestana Hotel Funchal
- Pestana Village Garden Resort Aparthotel Madeira/Funchal