After such an enjoyable visit the first time, there is always the doubt that the 2nd time might not be as good. Please to confirm it was super and is our preferred Hotel in Madeira.
November is not always a good month to visit, we had rain showers which did not last for long. Good job the 1,2 and 4 buses stop outside the hotel entrance, made life easy. We like visiting the local coffee shop just down the road from the hotel, open from 8.am every day, great coffee, fresh rolls and cakes. There is also a small super market.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pestana Village is a 4-star hotel located in Funchal, Madeira, surrounded by 5,000 m² of gardens and featuring architecture characteristic of the island. It is the perfect place for your holiday, whether you are just relaxing or on your honeymoon. It is located 12 minutes on foot from the beach and 15 minutes on foot from the centre of Funchal. The hotel offers a relaxing health club with a sauna and a jacuzzi as well as a game room. To satisfy your tastes, we offer four restaurants and three bars. Enjoy two fantastic outdoor swimming pools and a heated indoor swimming pool located at the Pestana Miramar. The studios feature typical Madeiran decor, each with a kitchenette, TV, free Wi-Fi and a private balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Expedia, Priceline, PESTANA MANAGEMENT – Serviços de Gestão S.A., Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Agoda, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pestana Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pestana Village Garden Resort Aparthotel Hotel Funchal
- Pestana Village Garden Funchal
- Pestana Village Garden Hotel Aparthotel
- Pestana Hotel Funchal
- Pestana Village Madeira/Funchal