This is not a bad hotel. We have come here several times in the last 12 years and the elegance is definitely fading. They still have CRT screen TVs even though we were promised 4 years ago that they would be updated. Also Wi-Fi is available only in parts and not in the rooms, and when it does work it is slow. Come on Pestana, you can do better than this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the premises of the historic and elegant hotel Miramar, which was built in 1924 and considered a very special place to stay, the new Pestana Miramar Hotel benefits of the attention given to the architecture and landscaping of its gardens. The Pestana Miramar shares the grounds and services of the Pestana Village Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Pestana Miramar Garden Resort Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pestana Miramar Garden Resort Aparthotel Hotel Funchal
- Pestana Miramar Garden Funchal
- Pestana Miramar Garden Hotel Aparthotel
- Pestana Miramar Garden Resort Aparthotel Madeira/Funchal