“Good spot for a late drink”
Review of Ilhakaffe

Ilhakaffe
Reserve with
Save up to 50% when you reserve online *
Ilhakaffe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #114 of 670 Restaurants in Funchal
Cuisines: Fusion
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: ILHAKAFFE – Restaurant & Lounge Bar. It's a new space lying by the noble zone of Funchal (Estrada Monumental), being excellence and innovative in what we do are our main concerns. ILHAKAFFE combines a gourmet restaurant and a cocktail bar under the same roof.As for the gourmet restaurant, the chef presents you with a menu with the fusion of gourmet meals and Mediterranean ingredients.The cocktail bar has a wide selection of cocktails ranging from international cocktails (caipirinha, mojito, daiquiri, margaritas etc.) to local cocktails (such as the local Poncha). All this and much more in a modern space where you can keep up with all your favourite matches or just relax in a lounge feeling environment.
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Excellent bar with free WiFi too. The bar staff were very freindly and the prices excellent too. Advise on the local Ponchas drink was also well received

Reviewed October 11, 2013

I chose this place on my first night in Madeira and I was tired so didn't care where I ate but the staff looked after me and didn't mind my brief food and drink order. The food hit the mark and made me comfortable. The waiters made me feel at ease so I went there again the next day.

Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

We visited for our dinner in the evening. Not a huge menu choice, but what we ordered was great. My husband asked if they could make the stroganoff with beef instead of the chicken - which was not on the menu and it was no problem at all. We had a lovely cocktail too!
You can sit outside & people watch with good food at reasonable prices! Would definitely eat here again.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

We had lunch in Ilha two times, and the burgers and sandwiches were delicious. Fries were also well seasoned, which was uncommon in Madeira restaurants. Great mojitos as well!

Reviewed August 6, 2013

A beautiful place, with good looking, tasty food AND with, probably, the cheapest prices.
Also had the best Caipirinhas in my life!
The staff were also very pleasant.