We stayed here for a week in July. The hotel is good and having a room on the 4th floor was lovely overlooking the sea. All the staff were pleasant and helpful. We found the free hotel bus that went to Funchal very useful as there isn't that much to do in the immediate area surrounding the hotel. The pool is nice and you can use the hotels pool towels which is useful. Food and drink were fine. As with most all inclusives, some nights choices were better than others. My only critism of this hotel would be the use of space. We had first sitting for dinner and once we were finished eating we found that we couldn't sit outside with a drink because all the tables were used for dining, leaving only the inside where the entertainment would be which could have done with some air conditioning or the space by the television. Overall Madeira is a lovely place to visit. We did a trip to the east and also used the hop on hop off buses .Also would recommend a trip on the cable car and the basket ride.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, PESTANA MANAGEMENT – Serviços de Gestão S.A., Cancelon, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Booking.com, Agoda, TravelUp, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pestana Ocean Bay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pestana Bay Ocean Aparthotel Hotel Funchal
- Pestana Bay Ocean Aparthotel Funchal
- Pestana Bay Hotel Madeira
- Pestana Ocean Bay Hotel Madeira/Funchal