Just home from my second visit to this hotel which is on the shore line on the new (2 years old) walkway between Funchal and Camara de Lobos - a lovely stroll. The hotel is approximately 3 miles from Funchal and that, too, is a pleasant walk either by the coastal footpath or the higher level main road, taking about an hour. A very efficient courtesy bus runs into town too, so no need to walk if that's not your thing. No complaints with the hotel. Staff are hardworking, helpful and friendly and quite amazing the way they change from understanding and communicating in German, French, Spanish or English as the occasion requires. Food is varied and imaginative and plenty of it. There is always a meat dish and a fish dish at dinner, along with a good choice of salad items and vegetables. A different soup is offered each day. Being 'all inclusive' drinks are also freely available. Breakfast has something to please everyone. Hope to be back again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TravelUp, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pestana Ocean Bay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pestana Bay Ocean Aparthotel Hotel Funchal
- Pestana Bay Ocean Aparthotel Funchal
- Pestana Bay Hotel Madeira
- Pestana Ocean Bay Hotel Madeira/Funchal