Third visit in 4 years and we seem to enjoy it a little more each time.
The hotel is excellent in every respect - service,restaurants, rooms, cleanliness and especially staff for whom nothing is too much trouble.
I could write pages of praise to describe how we feel about Cliff Bay but it has all been accurately documented in previous reviews. Go and try Cliff Bay - you won't be disappointred !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Atlantic Ocean stretches as far as the eye can see at the foot of The Cliff Bay which is perched on the top of a natural promontory. The hotel is surrounded by gardens with innumerable secluded corners and centenary palm trees extending to the very edge of the cliff face. The panorama is completed by a magnificent view over the bay of Funchal to the left of the hotel.The most influential restaurant guide in the world, the Michelin Guide, has awarded a star to Il Gallo d'Oro, The Cliff Bay's gourmet restaurant run by Chef Benoît Sinthon. This is Madeira's first and only star ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Hotel.de so you can book your Hotel The Cliff Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cliff Bay - Porto Bay Hotel Funchal
- Cliff Bay Porto Funchal
- Cliff Bay Hotel Funchal
- Cliff Bay Hotel Madeira
- Hotel The Cliff Bay Madeira/Funchal