This was our 3rd visit to this hotel. If you are looking for entertainment, quizes round the pool, exciting activities, forget it, this is not for you. If you are looking to chill out in quiet relaxing gardens you will love it. This is a small hotel only about 75 room in the older part, but small is beautiful. The querky little paths around the pool and garden rooms, all cobbled in the old Maderian style, the flowers and trees give the place a gentle feel. It is not a place for anyone with mobility problems who cannot manage steps, however the access via the sister hotel's lift allows guests to easily reach the harbour etc. Stay B & B and enjoy the many restaurants within easy walking distance, especially Bernini's just outside the entrance ( to the right).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Quinta da Penha de França is situated in the best area of Funchal, with access tp the sea, 76 rooms , beautiful gardens, restaurants and bars. We wish you a very pleasant stay in one of the most traditional Madeira houses. Come visit us.... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Evoline ltd so you can book your Quinta Da Penha De Franca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quinta Da Penha De Franca Hotel Funchal
- Quinta Penha Franca
- Quinta Da Penha Franca
- Quinta Da Penha De Franca Madeira/Funchal