We have just returned from 6 days at the iconic Reid's in Madeira. Our first trip. What a special place! This is old style charm with old style service and attention to detail like no other. Absolutely nothing is too much trouble for the staff here, day or night. The hotel is absolutely spotlessly kept, beautiful fresh flowers everywhere. Housekeeping is fautless too: clean sheets every single day, even on the day before our departure. We were blessed with wonderful weather which of course helps but this place can deliver even without sun. Ambience is one of total relaxation and peace.Food was wonderful too! We will return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on cliff tops overlooking the Bay of Funchal and the Atlantic Ocean, this legendary hotel has, for over a century, been a standard-bearer for excellence. The hotel is located on 10 acres of subtropical gardens, boasts enviable access to the sea and is within walking distance of Funchal's shops, restaurants and night-life. With its reputation for excellence and discreet service, Belmond Reid's Palace is the ideal place at which to relax and be pampered. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Belmond Reid's Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Reid`s Palace By Orient-Express Hotel Funchal
- Reids Palace Funchal
- Reids Palace Hotel Funchal
- Belmond Reid's Palace Madeira/Funchal