We spent 6 very enjoyable nights at this beautiful hotel perched on a cliff looking down into the Atlantic! The staff is most attentive and caring. The breakfast buffet was outstanding. So many different breads, cheeses, smoked fish, eggs, tropical fruits, juices, I could go on and on! We also enjoyed the afternoon tea and the dinners we had at the Villa Cipriani and Les Faunes and our long walks on Estrada Monumental! We look forward to staying at the Reid's Palace Hotel when we visit Madeira again. What a lovely place! Thank you for a wonderful holiday!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on cliff tops overlooking the Bay of Funchal and the Atlantic Ocean, this legendary hotel has, for over a century, been a standard-bearer for excellence. The hotel is located on 10 acres of subtropical gardens, boasts enviable access to the sea and is within walking distance of Funchal's shops, restaurants and night-life. With its reputation for excellence and discreet service, Belmond Reid's Palace is the ideal place at which to relax and be pampered. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Belmond Reid's Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Reid`s Palace By Orient-Express Hotel Funchal
- Reids Palace Funchal
- Reids Palace Hotel Funchal
- Belmond Reid's Palace Madeira/Funchal