We booked to eat here whilst staying elsewhere in Funchal. The summer buffet, served on the pool terrace, was absolutely lovely and could not be faulted. Well worth the money and an occasion we shall remember always. Fireworks over the marina just added to the delight.
If you are in Madeira do go here, you will not be disappointed.
We would love to stay at Reid's if ever we are back in Madeira.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on cliff tops overlooking the Bay of Funchal and the Atlantic Ocean, this legendary hotel has, for over a century, been a standard-bearer for excellence. The hotel is located on 10 acres of subtropical gardens, boasts enviable access to the sea and is within walking distance of Funchal's shops, restaurants and night-life. With its reputation for excellence and discreet service, Belmond Reid's Palace is the ideal place at which to relax and be pampered. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Expedia, getaroom.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Belmond Reid's Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Reid`s Palace By Orient-Express Hotel Funchal
- Reids Palace Funchal
- Reids Palace Hotel Funchal
- Belmond Reid's Palace Madeira/Funchal