“Unforgettable adventure - Canyoning”

Madeira Adventure Kingdom
Book In Advance
More Info
$68.65*
and up
Canyoning in Ribeira das Cales
More attraction details
Owner description: Madeira Adventure Kingdom is a tour operator and a company of active tourism on the beautiful Madeira Island. We are specialist in Canyoning, hiking tours, levada walks, whales and dolphins watching, boat trips and much more.
Paris, Ile-de-France, France
“Unforgettable adventure - Canyoning”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

Absolut tolles Erlebnis! Freunde und ich haben dieses Abenteuer auf Madeira über Aida gebucht. Top Organisation des Teams; Absolut nette junge Männer; Tolle Tour - Fun pur; Sehr gute Einführung bevor die Tour los ging; Bei schönem Wetter traumhafter Ausblick; Ein MUSS für jeden Urlauber auf dieser Insel....
Toll gemacht Jungs!
Absolutely great experience. Friends and I have booked this tour on Aida. The team did everything very well organized; Very nice young men; Great tour - just fun! Very good introduction before the tour started. You must have experienced as a tourist on this island.

• Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Nice and easygoing guys. Everything well organised! I had great fun, more than I was expecting! Even being for beginners there were some parts where I got a bit anxious and couldn´t jump, but that wasn´t a problem at all as everyone made me feel at ease. I loved it and I recommend to anyone who visit Madeira as it is a morning well spent and a money well worth it!!

Manchester, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Canyoning”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

My first experience of canyoning was with 'Adventure Kingdom', I was nervous before I arrived,naturally. I arrived and was put at ease instantly. The company were well organised, friendly and spoke fantastic English. We firstly received our gear, which was well looked after, good quality stuff before being given our lesson on the task ahead. We were given freedom within being helped by the guides which meant being allowed to find creative ways down the waterfalls etc. The guides were really inspiring, making all the obstacles look incredibaly easy and adding back flips and all sorts... The whole experience made me really want to go back and try the next level! Fantastic day out.

1 Thank David P
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“A good intro to canyoning”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

We went for a canyoning trip with this tour operator. Pick up was punctual and the equipment we were lent was good. after a short walk down to the river the funs begins. our guides were very good and fun and everyone was coached through to their own level.

Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Vineries”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

The most beautiful mountain Island. It has great vineyards to visit, Mountain tracking, walking in the city and many more very beautiful thing to see and to do......

Visited October 2012