“Exellent :D”

$75.78*
and up
Canyoning in Ribeira das Cales
More attraction details
Owner description: Madeira Adventure Kingdom is a tour operator and a company of active tourism on the beautiful Madeira Island. We are specialist in Canyoning, hiking tours, levada walks, whales and dolphins watching, boat trips and much more.
Reviewed August 6, 2013

So fantastic excursion - I was with Adventure Kingdom in Rabacal! They really take perfect care of you, really professonal. Thank you!

1  Thank Katariina S

Reviewed July 25, 2013

Me and wife took canyoning trip which was a great experience and thrilling. My wife can't swim and we were nervous about it as this was our first canyoning session. But it was awesome and fantastic adventure , our instructors were very helpful. Surprise at the end of the session was amazing .
Would highly recommend to anyone who hasn't tried it ..... Must do :)

3  Thank Rohit U
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Great experience. Very nice views. Professional instructors. It was really great and I had a fantastic time. Highly recommended

1  Thank hamedium
Reviewed June 8, 2013

We went on a canyoning trip with my husband and two of our friends. We took the beginners trip as I'm not really an adventure person! We did a mixture of abseeling, sliding on rocks and jumping in water pools. I was so scared throughout the whole thing. However, Fabio, our guide, was extremely helpful and supportive and most importantly he was very patient (I was extremely slow :D) All in all, it was a new experience and I would definitely recommend it to anyone visiting Madeira :)

1  Thank norhanezzat
Reviewed June 7, 2013

My boyfriend and I went on the beginners trip, since I had never rapelled before.
The guides were great and they seemed very professional in their guidance and their use of equipment.
We were a group of 10 people and everybody seemed to have fun.

I am diffinetely going to try canyoing again. I will take my children the next time. I'm sure they would enjoy it as well.

I would highly recommend the company and the trip.

1  Thank vanessa v