We visited this place as on the door they had a nice trip advisor certificate stating they were 2013 winners!
we both ordered the piri piri chicken, it arrived within 5 minutes of us ordering our meal, this was surprising as we thought the food would be cooked fresh as it should be. when it arrived it looked ok, nice big plateful of salad, chips & chicken.
chips & salad tasted nice, but the chicken was a disaster! some of it was cold & other parts were just warm and the meat was black near the bone! I'm sure if we had eaten it we would both have ended up in hospital with food poisoning!
my advice would be don't eat here unless you want to die!!!!