“Lovely!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Gif t
“Lovely!”
Reviewed 4 weeks ago for a stay in April 2018

Very clean and cosy!!! The owner Lidgia was so lovely and helpful!!I felt very welcome! Pets are welcome!❤ hope to come back, one day!

Rebecca K
“What a wonderful place!”
Reviewed June 11, 2018 for a stay in April 2018

I spent 2 wonderful weeks at Ligias place, I enjoyed it very much. I felt like I was at home, I had everything I needed. Ligia is very friendly and helps a lot, the studio is cosy, has a nice kitchen and bathroom and is located close to a bakery, a supermarket and a bus stop. I also liked the garden, the cats and the dogs very much. Thank you, Ligia! I will be back! :-)

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing