Great location, very convenient for families, Vera was extremely helpful with our many requests including car rentals, diving options, dining recs, whale watching excursions, & the best beaches on the island. The grounds were very beautiful and it was very easy to get around the island whether it be via rental car or taxi. There is also a bus stop nearby. Madeira is beautiful- a mix of Maui & Positano. Excellent overall!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a wide choice of Luxury Villas and Apartments we are able to offer you a home away from home at very reasonable prices with excellent conditions. Additionaly, our guests are entitled to a great selection of facilities and services at discounted prices. Located on a prime hilltop site overlooking Funchal, the 120 hectare Palheiro Estate has grown from an early 19th century hunting lodge and summer retreat for nobility into a sophisticated resort destination. It is important to remember that renting a holiday home in Madeira differs from reserving a hotel room or bed & breakfast. The advantages of renting a property at Palheiro Village allow our guests to enjoy privacy and flexibility within a luxury property offering unsurpassed views. Many of our guests find that renting a holiday home provides them with exceptional value and freedom. All of our fully furnished and very well equipped properties will surpass all your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you to your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, ACCOR, Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Palheiro Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palheiro Village Hotel Funchal
- Palheiro Village Madeira/Funchal