Our first visit to Madeira. We spent a splendid week at this lovely hotel. We sourced it through Trip Advisor. The hotel is immaculate featuring a modern design. The bedrooms are a very high standard and are spotless. the ensuite has a power shower and well laid out. We had a superior room with balcony with lovely views. The buffet breakfast was excellent with a good choice. We stayed half board and our buffet meals were varied in selection and plenty of choice. The service was probably the best we have experienced and all the staff were efficient and always helpfull. We will certainly return again. A great hotel well recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in front of the spectacular promenade that stretches from Lido to Praia Formosa Beach,this modern and quiet resort offers spectacular views to the ocean. 92% Of the rooms are sea views and offer the commodity you would expect from a luxury hotel in a relaxed manner.112 Family Friendly Rooms and Suites, all equipped with bathtub with shower, and some with separate bathtub and shower, washbasin, WC, hairdryer, air conditioning, telephone, Cable TV, Pay TV, LCD monitor, digital safety box, Business Services is available, cable or wireless Internet access, mini-refrigerator and balcony or terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotwire, Travelocity, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Pestana Promenade Ocean Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pestana Promenade Ocean Hotel Funchal
- Pestana Promenade Ocean Resort Hotel Madeira/Funchal