For! Fab pools, especially the Jacuzzi's, Very clean and comfortable. Friendly helpful staff. Great location,
Against! Cronic shortage of storage space! plenty of space for a good set of drawers but instead, a television cabinet with tiny drawers that only open about 5 inches!
Could do with another lift or stairway at the far end of the hotel! Felt like a 1/2 mile walk for the lift when carrying shopping etc. (we were at the farthest point of the hotel)
Also, very often! a long wait for the lift. TIP!! Just jump in the LIFT whichever way it's going, at least your in it and will eventually get to your floor.
Also! We were annoyed that we had to pay a £50 utility fee for electricity etc
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in front of the spectacular promenade that stretches from Lido to Praia Formosa Beach,this modern and quiet resort offers spectacular views to the ocean. 92% Of the rooms are sea views and offer the commodity you would expect from a luxury hotel in a relaxed manner.112 Family Friendly Rooms and Suites, all equipped with bathtub with shower, and some with separate bathtub and shower, washbasin, WC, hairdryer, air conditioning, telephone, Cable TV, Pay TV, LCD monitor, digital safety box, Business Services is available, cable or wireless Internet access, mini-refrigerator and balcony or terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Pestana Promenade Ocean Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pestana Promenade Ocean Hotel Funchal
- Pestana Promenade Ocean Resort Hotel Madeira/Funchal