Amazing hotel. We visited this hotel at the end of Febuary for four nights. Had a wonderful room on the ground floor. We opened our veranda door and walked out into the beautiful gardens and opposite was the pool.
Breakfasts were full of a variety of different foods. Staff were always on hand to help.
Rooms were clean and with enough room to store our clothes etc.
Good variety of restaurants nearby. Basilico and The Brasserie had great menus and good food.
Walk into town took us about thirty five minutes.
Good Bus service to town and back. We walked into town and got the bus back.
We did not use the spa so cannot comment about it.
Try this hotel and you won't be sorry. Would have no hesitation to go back to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in front of the spectacular promenade that stretches from Lido to Praia Formosa Beach,this modern and quiet resort offers spectacular views to the ocean. 92% Of the rooms are sea views and offer the commodity you would expect from a luxury hotel in a relaxed manner.112 Family Friendly Rooms and Suites, all equipped with bathtub with shower, and some with separate bathtub and shower, washbasin, WC, hairdryer, air conditioning, telephone, Cable TV, Pay TV, LCD monitor, digital safety box, Business Services is available, cable or wireless Internet access, mini-refrigerator and balcony or terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Pestana Promenade Ocean Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pestana Promenade Ocean Hotel Funchal
- Pestana Promenade Ocean Resort Hotel Madeira/Funchal