We booked through Easy Jet and the whole trip went like clockwork so we will be using them again. The Island was really beautiful, the weather exceeded expectations (by 5-7 degrees) and the Hotel could not have been a better place to stay. Service and standard of facilities throughout was excellent. We booked a superior room and it was worth the little extra - outlook and sun on the balcony were special. The Happy Hour from 5-7pm each evening (half price drinks) was a great touch. Pools, Turkish Bath and Jacuzzi were my favourite!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in front of the spectacular promenade that stretches from Lido to Praia Formosa Beach,this modern and quiet resort offers spectacular views to the ocean. 92% Of the rooms are sea views and offer the commodity you would expect from a luxury hotel in a relaxed manner.112 Family Friendly Rooms and Suites, all equipped with bathtub with shower, and some with separate bathtub and shower, washbasin, WC, hairdryer, air conditioning, telephone, Cable TV, Pay TV, LCD monitor, digital safety box, Business Services is available, cable or wireless Internet access, mini-refrigerator and balcony or terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Odigeo, Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your Pestana Promenade Ocean Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pestana Promenade Ocean Hotel Funchal
- Pestana Promenade Ocean Resort Hotel Madeira/Funchal