My husband and I stopped at the hotel for one week in early December 2012. From the moment we arrived I knew we had made a good choice. The reception staff were friendly and helpful and although we had arrived late in the evening, everything was perfect. The room was large and clean and comfortable. We had free use of a refridgerator and safe. Goodies were in the bathroom for use. The food during the week because the hotel was quiet consisted mainly of a la carte meals. These were delicious, well cooked and always hot. Waitress staff and maids were very particular about the service given. I liked the idea of choosing an employee of the month, and the fact that this is a family run hotel, run to a very high standard. Will be returning as soon as possible.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in front of the spectacular promenade that stretches from Lido to Praia Formosa Beach,this modern and quiet resort offers spectacular views to the ocean. 92% Of the rooms are sea views and offer the commodity you would expect from a luxury hotel in a relaxed manner.112 Family Friendly Rooms and Suites, all equipped with bathtub with shower, and some with separate bathtub and shower, washbasin, WC, hairdryer, air conditioning, telephone, Cable TV, Pay TV, LCD monitor, digital safety box, Business Services is available, cable or wireless Internet access, mini-refrigerator and balcony or terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Pestana Promenade Ocean Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pestana Promenade Ocean Hotel Funchal
- Pestana Promenade Ocean Resort Hotel Madeira/Funchal