Excellent hotel on top of Dolce Vita shopping center with private parkingspace. Room was spacious with luxurious design. They clean the room twice a day with a little surprise on the pillow at night. Everything works with touchscreenpanels. The extensive breakfast was tasty with a personal touch. The infinitypool at the top of the building was a nice place with beautiful views over Funchal. Loved the cocktails at happy hour! And delicious food at UVA restaurant also on the top floor. A must visit! Personal were really friendly and well educated. I LOVE this place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A hotel with soul, just like a good wine. The Vine is sophisticated and luxurious. With a touch of simplicity and discretion, just the way you like it. A dip in the panoramic pool, a vino-therapy session in the spa or a gourmet dinner with a view over the city: these are just a few of the pleasures awaiting you at The Vine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Vine Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Vine, a Divine Hotel Hotel Funchal
- Vine a Divine Funchal
- The Vine Hotel Madeira/Funchal