We stayed in The Vine for 3 nights from 21 Feb and had a very comfortable stay. The hotel is very conveniently located in Funchal. The rooms are well equipped and spacious. We found the staff very helpful and courteous. We particularly enjoyed the "happy hour" drinks at the roof top bar. There is a great view of the city from the roof.
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and have no hesitation in recommending this hotel o other travellers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A hotel with soul, just like a good wine. The Vine is sophisticated and luxurious. With a touch of simplicity and discretion, just the way you like it. A dip in the panoramic pool, a vino-therapy session in the spa or a gourmet dinner with a view over the city: these are just a few of the pleasures awaiting you at The Vine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, HostelWorld, TravelUp, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your The Vine Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Vine, a Divine Hotel Hotel Funchal
- Vine a Divine Funchal
- The Vine Hotel Madeira/Funchal