Although somewhat unsually and inconspicuously located within a shopping centre, this is an intriguing hotel with interesting design finishes such as nature inspired lighting effects and pebble floors.
The roof top pool and bar are impressive with outstanding views over Funchal however prices are extremely high for drinks compared with nearby establishments. Lighting effects and design accents in the rooms are creative although it is sometimes difficult to see what you're doing due to the somewhat muted lighting.
Service is extremely friendly and courteous though and nothing was too much trouble.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A hotel with soul, just like a good wine. The Vine is sophisticated and luxurious. With a touch of simplicity and discretion, just the way you like it. A dip in the panoramic pool, a vino-therapy session in the spa or a gourmet dinner with a view over the city: these are just a few of the pleasures awaiting you at The Vine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Vine Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Vine, a Divine Hotel Hotel Funchal
- Vine a Divine Funchal
- The Vine Hotel Madeira/Funchal